domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

The things I like most about Blogs

For me, as a media consultant and instructor, the educational implications of blogs are priceless. 
Two things that I consider very helpful in a classroom are:

  1. An individual student keeps a blog to reflect on his or her learning and to collect artifacts to demonstrate those reflections.
  2. A group of faculty who teach different sections of the same course work together on a blog that houses all the interesting content they feel would be useful in the course.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Nancy. Great start to your blog. I like the pictures you put up and agree with your comments on the importance of blogs within education.

    Arlinda :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nancy,

    Great job. As I commented to you, I like it so much. I think it is a very clean and pretty work. I like your pictures and your responses are very precises and importants.

    ResponderEliminar